Thank you for your interest in our Food Photography & Styling Workshop! We are opening up official registration today, as of now.
Here’s a little more about the workshop:
Student rate: $2250 US
Non-student rate: $1650 US (includes accommodation, same meals and drinks only as those offered in the workshop). There are limited spots.
Beside soaking in the French culture (hello farmer’s market and village life!), and a lot of hands-on exercices to teach you food styling and photography (we’ll cover from camera basics, use of Lightroom and Photoshop, to lighting), included in the workshop are:
- 5 night accommodation (May 19th to 23d) Note that rooms are shared
– 5 breakfasts
– 4 lunches
– 3 dinners
– Food/drinks we will shoot with the workshop
– Soda, coffee and tea all day
– Wine during critique hour
– Bikes which will be available for your use at no charge Saturday through Tuesday
– Transportation to and from group activities
– A goodie bag from Béa & Lara
We strongly recommend that students who want to attend the workshop own an SLR camera, if their main interest for attending the workshop is food photography.
Update: The workshop is now full, but we are taking names for the wait list if you are still interested.
To register, please send an email to lara AT laraferroni DOT com, that includes:
– Your name (and name of your traveling companion, if applicable. Non-student companion prices are listed above.)
– Your mailing address
– Your blog address, if applicable
(If you are concerned about potential email server delays, you can leave a comment here first, followed up by your email with your details.)
Registrants will then receive an email (and contract to be signed and returned), and details on how to submit a $300 non-refundable deposit to confirm their registration. In case the list is filled, they will be placed on a waiting list.
Confirmed attendees will then receive a detailed (but tentative) itinerary, and more details about how to complete the full registration.
We hope to see you there! We are excited to make this happen with you all.
Béa & Lara